Election night stress meal

Darth Krawlie

6 hours ago, Cerina said:

You need a new therapist. 

I think you might be right. She was helping initially, but now it seems we spend half the session talking about current events, and now it's dissolved into political musings that she thinks I agree with but I really just don't argue with because that's not what I'm there for. I think she'd probably respect it if I politely told her that I don't want to talk about that stuff during our sessions anymore.

3 hours ago, Zathras said:

Yeah, Hungry Howie's is kinda like Little Caesars. 

I beg to differ! Little Skeezies around here has a “Hot And Ready” model - pizzas are pre-made and handed off to you when you walk in. And they’re also only $5 each for a large. Howie’s is made to order, has like 12 different crust flavorings, way more toppings than Skeezies, and is like double the price... although between deals, coupons, and their rewards program you basically never pay full price.

I prefer Howie’s, but there is a time and place for Skeezies.

11 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Seems more like a heavy drug use purchase than youth pastoring, though to be fair I haven’t really done either

When you have very little money for your program and want to do something special, cheap ass pizza is easy.

13 hours ago, Iceheart said:

I beg to differ! Little Skeezies around here has a “Hot And Ready” model - pizzas are pre-made and handed off to you when you walk in. And they’re also only $5 each for a large. Howie’s is made to order, has like 12 different crust flavorings, way more toppings than Skeezies, and is like double the price... although between deals, coupons, and their rewards program you basically never pay full price.

I prefer Howie’s, but there is a time and place for Skeezies.

I'll take Howie's over Caesars, too, I was just saying it's like them in that you can carry out.  Frame of reference for those who never heard of Hungry Howie's.

Truth be told, I'll take a good local shop with a good New York style over either of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.