Fozzie Presents Nightly's Movie of the Week, Week Three - And Then There Were None

OK!  Watched it.  Cuz I didn't want to get dead.

First impression, though I have never seen this or other versions of this movie, I feel like I have seen it a million times!  Pretty much every whodunit, ever, as well as  every movie with thoroughly despicable rich people you want to see murdered.  Also, a plot heavily used in horror: to name a few Legend of Hell House, Scream, House on Haunted Hill, and like Tank said, the Thing (I see what he means now "Mr Owen" is the Thing).  

14 hours ago, Zathras said:

OK!  Watched it.  Cuz I didn't want to get dead.

First impression, though I have never seen this or other versions of this movie, I feel like I have seen it a million times!  Pretty much every whodunit, ever, as well as  every movie with thoroughly despicable rich people you want to see murdered.  Also, a plot heavily used in horror: to name a few Legend of Hell House, Scream, House on Haunted Hill, and like Tank said, the Thing (I see what he means now "Mr Owen" is the Thing).  

WORST. REVIEW. EVAR!!!!! And NO mention of the cat? YOU DIDN'T EVEN WATCH IT DID U?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.