And Zathras I am so sorry to hear that.  I lost my grandpa a few months ago, I understand a part of what you may be feeling right now.  Emotions are like waves in times like this, ride them out and lean on someone if you feel like any wave is too heavy for you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, so far, the new dosages and new med is working.  I don't have those dark episodes of depression, like I had a couple weeks ago.  I am starting to feel back to normal, or what should be normal. 

Well, today, my Dad's various issues came to a head and a decision had to be made.  It was either continue with hospice and simply get worse until the end came, OR, to try to continue to fight and go

Keep it up. One of the best things to do to combat depression is to do things that bring you joy, but it’s also one of the hardest things. And it normally isn’t an intentional thought to not do someth

My condolences as well. Peace be with you.

It seems we’re all fast approaching or have reached that age where these passings of our beloved or otherwise elders are more likely to happen. A sobering thought. My biological father is terminal at the moment as well, there are complicated emotions here certainly.