I have a bruised testicle

On 9/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

I went to the ER, in doctor recommendation, about three weeks or so into shut down because there was a lump in my sack. It had been a little uncomfortable for a day or two before then, but soon as I felt basically a third ball, I called and they said to go on. Went through basically the same as you: a lot of ball touching and an ultrasound. It turned out to be just a cyst that went away on its own, but I did get this incredible statement in my discharge papers. All time great.

DF51AACE-C218-43BD-90F6-13640A726A2D.jpeg

Why are we just now learning about this medical fact?

Oh...and way to COMPLETELY BOGART Brando's thread.

In response to Cerina...Without getting too into a heated convo about an off the cuff remark I made...

Getting a vasectomy is a rather permanent solution to the situation. There's very little hope of reversing that decision once it's been made. Not so with IUDs and other implants hormonal or not. Yeah obviously the onus on who does what in regards to contraception is down to the individuals (plural) concerned. (I cant even believe really that I need to qualify that). Big ups and mad respect  to Krawlie for being able to make that decision for he and his. I wouldn't be able to make that decision myself. Not yet at least anyway. 

Minds can change. Vasectomies not so much.

It’s not impossible, though. An uncle of mine had three vasectomies and two reversals. He thought he was done having kids before he met my aunt (moms sister), got it reversed cuz she wanted a kid, got snipped again, got it reversed when they wanted another kid, got snipped again. Definitely wouldn’t recommend that at all of course, and a vasectomy probably SHOULD be looked at as a permanent solution, but it doesn’t HAVE to be.

3 hours ago, Darth Ender said:

Why are we just now learning about this medical fact?

You are, Reese and I got real-time updates.

OH - my dad got a vasectomy when I was a kid, and almost had it reversed so he could donate sperm to a lesbian couple. He didn't go through with it, the couple eventually broke up, and at least one of them remarried to a man. True story.

58 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

It’s not impossible, though. An uncle of mine had three vasectomies and two reversals. He thought he was done having kids before he met my aunt (moms sister), got it reversed cuz she wanted a kid, got snipped again, got it reversed when they wanted another kid, got snipped again. Definitely wouldn’t recommend that at all of course, and a vasectomy probably SHOULD be looked at as a permanent solution, but it doesn’t HAVE to be.

Woah that's crazy!

My step dad was an example of the opposite. Had the snip, met my mum wanted kids with her. Wasn't to be. 

Probably for the best really since they divorced when I was 15 or so. But they did have a period where they wanted to make another but the procedure didn't work out.

21 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

On 9/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, monkeygirl said:

WHat's it feel like to get nailed in the junk? Like what KIND of pain is it? I don't know how you guys walk around with your precious hanging out your bodies

That's definitely a design flaw, in my opinion. Let's put the most sensitive part of a man's body in a location where it is guaranteed to get injured and cause immense pain. Why do we say "Grow some balls!" when we want someone to toughen up and show some courage? Hitting a man in the balls is the easiest way to disable him. How are they in any way symbolic of toughness or bravery?

On 9/15/2020 at 12:14 PM, Iceheart said:

Brando, just wear a cup around your kids already.

This thread alone makes me glad I never had children. They're hazardous to your health, and they like hitting people in their junk.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, Iceheart said:

You are, Reese and I got real-time updates.

OH - my dad got a vasectomy when I was a kid, and almost had it reversed so he could donate sperm to a lesbian couple. He didn't go through with it, the couple eventually broke up, and at least one of them remarried to a man. True story.

Are you related to Spam?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.