What are your pets doing right now?

Iceheart

I was really hoping we could keep the kittens as indoor-only cats, but they want to be just like the older cats who are indoor-outdoor cats. Sammy ran out and went missing for about 14 hours the other day, Bob has now pulled a couple of 24 hour jaunts outside because he's just now figuring out how doors work...

Moon, their mother (did I tell y'all that we brought their mother home, too?) has been feral for all but the past month and a half of her almost two years on earth. And up until her kittens started going out, would prefer to never go outside again. But she also gets MASSIVELY distressed when she can't find her kittens. So we let her out last night with them. But she didn't come in with them.

And she hasn't come in yet, but I know she's trying because I saw her poking her head out of the storm drain in my front yard as I was leaving for work.

And all of this has been super stressful! But at least I know she has survival skills and will come in for her kittens eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a rough year for us and our pets. Last August we had to put Lhasa Poo down because she had developed a cancerous tumor on one of hey mammary glands. Today after work we had to put our carry Chloe down. She was 17, but she had developed a cancerous abscess on her jaw. She was down to five pounds and losing the battle. Hopefully she finds our Abby so they can be together again. Still have two dogs in the house that are going to be watched like a hawk for every little scratch. 

IMG_20210601_220701.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, RUAJedi2 said:

Why is Apollo so dumb? He solicits face washes from Eris. She licks him for a while, gets him all spitty, then BITES HIS FUCKING NECK. 

We warn him. "She's going to bite your neck." Lick, lick, schlorp, lick. "Dude, she's going to bite your fucking neck." Then she does.

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Meow. And meow.

• 3 weeks later...

GUYZ GUYZ GUYS! 

WE GOT A PUPPER!! This is Ash! He was rescued from my sister's lodge where he was starving and lonely. Now he's ours. Well...he's Luke's. He's still a pup, but we don't know how old. We think he had a family because he's a pretty good dog and already partially trained. 

20211107_205536.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.