What are your pets doing right now?

Iceheart

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, Zathras said:

I've been working in the office again this week.  Nygyl is distraught and misses his designated food distributor. 

1897623560_sadnygyl.jpg.3811a45a933c7059bfb653aeb7061afe.jpg

Love your spelling of Nigel. Turning the everyman (cat) into a sci fi elf hero feline. Though he's looking a little bummed out in that photo

Soooooo Tina left the front door open on Wednesday and Schmutz went outside. He promptly freaked out and has not been seen since. His brother, Cheetoh, cries for him at night because they are spoon brothers from another mother. Pootapotamus also cries for him. We've got repairman all over doing work from the great 21 snow. On top of that we've been working on befriending a tiny ginger girl cat who sleeps on the porch. Sooooo no Schmoo. I have been everywhere. Left food. Put the litter box out. Nothing is getting him to come home. I think someone has kidnapped my feral yellow boi.

On 3/13/2021 at 4:50 PM, Ms. Spam said:

Soooooo Tina left the front door open on Wednesday and Schmutz went outside. He promptly freaked out and has not been seen since. His brother, Cheetoh, cries for him at night because they are spoon brothers from another mother. Pootapotamus also cries for him. We've got repairman all over doing work from the great 21 snow. On top of that we've been working on befriending a tiny ginger girl cat who sleeps on the porch. Sooooo no Schmoo. I have been everywhere. Left food. Put the litter box out. Nothing is getting him to come home. I think someone has kidnapped my feral yellow boi.

Have you found your cat?

Not yet. There is so many things scaring him I think. I'm hoping when the painters and dry wall installers finish fixing things he'll stop being skittish and come back. He's chipped so if he gets caught in a feral colony maybe someone will scan his chip. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.