What are your pets doing right now?

Iceheart

On 10/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, Ms. Spam said:

She won't let me near her to trim them. But she's got long ones.

Jesus BITE ME HARD when I try and trim his nails and when I take him to the vet, he is the most polite cat on the face of the Earth. I'm sure they wonder whey I don't take good care of him.

Not right this minute, but this happened last night...

Mr. Fat wants to share my cheese with me any time I eat cheese, and last night I was eating cream cheese on crackers, so I got him a pinch of shredded cheese instead. But it was not MY cheese so he just sat there over the cheese looking at me accusingly.

I turn around, eat another cracker, turn back around, Mr. Fat is still sitting over his cheese, but now Trudy is eating the cheese right out from under him. I turn around to eat another cracker and turn back just ion time to see Mr. Fat whack Trudy upside the head, Trudy to a backwards somersault and hiss at him, and then goes right back to eating his cheese. Meanwhile, Bob is OMG YES CHEEEEEESE (he loves cheese maybe more than Mr. Fat), and Sammy is laying there waiting for his snack... so I ended up with four separate piles of cheese for four cats scattered around the kitchen.

My ***holes helped me to need to buy a new phone yesterday. Chewing on the charge cord leads to buying more charging cords, but peeing on the phone and then biting it and making it fall broke the screen glass and it wouldn't hold a charge. I got mad playing Pokemon GO yesterday and finally just gave up and went out to buy a new phone on the new payment plan option and right now, Pot is trying to chew and bite the phone as it charges. I put a heavy mixing bowl on top of it. SIGH.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.