What are your pets doing right now?

Iceheart

My two asshole ginger bois had to be separated so one is under a plastic laundry basket and the other is locked in a bathroom. They were trying to attack a calico laying on a chair on the patio through the window. Also I am bringing a sixth homeless cat home. I mean my sister on Wednesday.

Okay, so Bob farted so hard and so loudly today that it made his back legs jump and tail twitch.

Last night was the first I left my door open so they could interact more with the big cats. I hardly saw them. Tonight, it’s 10pm right now and they’re all hanging out with me. No interest in the rest of the house. Okay, then.

Well, I had to take my Dad's cats in to the vet today for check ups.  They were my Mom's cats before she passed away, and I've been helping my Dad take care of them since.  One of them, Rose Marie, has not been doing well as she was 20 years old, which is a long time for a munchkin cat, let alone a regular cat.  I had the sad duty of deciding to have her put to sleep today.  It was time, but I am still a bit sad.  Pictured is my Mom and Rose Marie.  They are now together again. RIP Rose Marie.

DCP_1038.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.