• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we not get to see who likes posts anymore?

Where are the submit buttons to Delicious or Digg?

Trust me, none of us are going to make that joke in relation to you.

Posted Images

The re-design makes me nauseous. (No, wait, that's an innate feature of me as a person!)

What I mean to say is this : the re-design induces feelings of nausea in me. I'm not exaggerating for comic effect or anything like that. When I scroll down the page it seems like I'm standing over a vast empty starfield and the posts themselves are superimposed over it, floating above a plunging abyss. It feels like I'm on top of a tall building and reading words written on large signs held up over their own heads by people walking on the faraway ground. (I get a similar-but-different type of vertiginous sensation with stuff like the old Windows 95 3D Maze or first-person shooter games — it's close to that with Nightly.net now.)

Anyone else feeling this? Is it just me?

30 minutes ago, R.CAllen said:

The re-design makes me nauseous. (No, wait, that's an innate feature of me as a person!)

What I mean to say is this : the re-design induces feelings of nausea in me. I'm not exaggerating for comic effect or anything like that. When I scroll down the page it seems like I'm standing over a vast empty starfield and the posts themselves are superimposed over it, floating above a plunging abyss. It feels like I'm on top of a tall building and reading words written on large signs held up over their own heads by people walking on the faraway ground. (I get a similar-but-different type of vertiginous sensation with stuff like the old Windows 95 3D Maze or first-person shooter games — it's close to that with Nightly.net now.)

Anyone else feeling this? Is it just me?

Probably just you. But I switched to the default theme for other reasons, so maybe you want to as well.