Upgrade this weekend

The re-design makes me nauseous. (No, wait, that's an innate feature of me as a person!)

What I mean to say is this : the re-design induces feelings of nausea in me. I'm not exaggerating for comic effect or anything like that. When I scroll down the page it seems like I'm standing over a vast empty starfield and the posts themselves are superimposed over it, floating above a plunging abyss. It feels like I'm on top of a tall building and reading words written on large signs held up over their own heads by people walking on the faraway ground. (I get a similar-but-different type of vertiginous sensation with stuff like the old Windows 95 3D Maze or first-person shooter games — it's close to that with Nightly.net now.)

Anyone else feeling this? Is it just me?

30 minutes ago, R.CAllen said:

The re-design makes me nauseous. (No, wait, that's an innate feature of me as a person!)

What I mean to say is this : the re-design induces feelings of nausea in me. I'm not exaggerating for comic effect or anything like that. When I scroll down the page it seems like I'm standing over a vast empty starfield and the posts themselves are superimposed over it, floating above a plunging abyss. It feels like I'm on top of a tall building and reading words written on large signs held up over their own heads by people walking on the faraway ground. (I get a similar-but-different type of vertiginous sensation with stuff like the old Windows 95 3D Maze or first-person shooter games — it's close to that with Nightly.net now.)

Anyone else feeling this? Is it just me?

Probably just you. But I switched to the default theme for other reasons, so maybe you want to as well. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.