Sooooo movies are slowly starting to release again. Anyone going to catch this?

I heard the composer on NPR talking about how he made the music inversely but I don't know about that. I guess it will sound good in THX?

Saw it last weekend. Pretty good flick. Super Nolany. The music, as with many of his films, is super loud. He really amped it up in the mix this time around.

It's hard to follow because it's happening so fast with very little explanation or exposition. But all in all, good stuff. Not his best but still pretty good.

Excited to head on down to the ol' movie theatre and catch a double feature of Tenet (2020) and New Mutants (2018, 2019, 2020). Just gotta make a quick stop first at the Broad Street pump to fill up on well water. Will make sure to lick the handle a few times before I leave, just to be safe!

I was about to post a GIF of Linda Carter shaking her head 'No.' but I thought better of it at the last second. I don't want to go down that road! Can't just be dropping easy GIFs every which way! And, besides, who am I --- Mr. In-Charge-Of-How-People-Act-In-A-Pandemic? Have fun! Stay safe!

Saw this today - first cinema trip since lockdown!

And what a film! Right up my street - absolutely loved it! During the film there were stages of not know what the heck was going on, but it all comes together really well and made sense for sure.

I am a big fan of time travel storylines, and this was done really well. Great cast too.