New Mutants?

Ms. Spam

Anyone seen or heard of this? A friend of mine went to a movie theater in Austin and watched it this weekend. She said it lagged because all the stories for each mutant had to be resolved but she liked it. I didn't even know anything about it until she posted about seeing in a theater!

It's X-Men, it's horror, it's 80s. It was a script that i was born to write. I was up for it, but did not get it. I have been bitter, but will likely watch and love it soon.

That said, one of the comics creators is pretty pissed at the white-washing of it.

Well those, and Logan. I have some love for the others, but really, Deadpool and Logan are the high water marks for sure.

Do you think with everything with Bryan Singer left a bad taste of his movies with everyone? A few years ago I would of also had X-2 and Days of Future Past up there but now, bit eh on them.

Well those, and Logan. I have some love for the others, but really, Deadpool and Logan are the high water marks for sure.

Do you think with everything with Bryan Singer left a bad taste of his movies with everyone? A few years ago I would of also had X-2 and Days of Future Past up there but now, bit eh on them.

Overall I think most people will say yes. Particularly with the original 3 x films, I don't think they aged very well.

I personally like X1, X2, First Class and DOFP just fine. X3 was terrible. I actually hated The Wolverine. Xmen Origins Wolverine was a movie I actually liked at the time, because I wasn't all that familiar with Deadpool at that point. Once I became familiar, I saw why people hated Not-Deadpool at the end, and its hard for me to watch that movie now, too. I haven't even bothered with Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse because I heard they were so bad, and the bits I did see did not interest me at all.

Yeah honestly I'm pretty much exactly the same, though I didn't mind The Wolverine. Think it just kind of shat itself at the end but by and large it was mostly just forgettable.

Apocalypse really was awful but I heard Dark Phoenix isn't as bad as it was made out to be but just don't see the point in bothering with it at this point.

I watched Dark Phoenix on the plane in December. When watching it, I don't remember thinking it was particularly bad, but I also only remember about two scenes from it, and neither is from the back half of the movie, so its biggest problem to me is that it was just completely bland. Even all of the other X-movies that weren't good, I remember considerably more clearly. Hell, a lot of them at least had plenty of fun moments in them or some good actors that I enjoyed watching be ridiculous even if the writing sucked.

DOFP and Logan are the only "good" X films.

The rest I will still defend because I never thought I'd actually get X-men movies, and they were always my favorite.

I'm excited for the MCU take them on, but bummed it is happening in an MCU sans Cap and Tony. The 80s Avengers vs X-Men was one of my favorite series ever.

I think a bigger issue is that X-2 was great until they learned how to really make good superhero films. Dark Knight and Iron Man really changed the entire game

I really enjoyed most of the phase 1 films (Iron Man 2 was meh), but saying theyre better than The Avengers, Black Panther? Thats a big statement.

Black Panther was weak and super derivative. Avengers = too much cheese, too many quips.

Actually, those complaints apply to every Disney MCU film.

Black Panther was weak and super derivative. Avengers = too much cheese, too many quips.

They’d actually apply to all of the MCU films. Disney have been pretty hands off MCU considering the sh*t ton of money it’s bad. There was literally no real change in the output when Disney took over, if anything they improved things but giving Feige more control.

Theyd actually apply to all of the MCU films. Disney have been pretty hands off MCU considering the sh*t ton of money its bad. There was literally no real change in the output when Disney took over, if anything they improved things but giving Feige more control.

I don't mean Disney directly. I hate that shit. I'm just using them as the time the shift occurred. Not blaming them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.