Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Jedigoat

I always thought you looked kind of like Adam Baldwin with a long beard, Choc. Just basing it on your avatar.

I guess that would be good. Since I've grown the beard I've been told Ryan Fitzpatrick, if you are a football fan.

In the past I've also been told Mel Gibson, Edward Norton and Matthew Perry. Although those are all a pretty long time ago. But nothing comes even a million miles to how often I heard from half drunk girls that I looked like "Pacey".

When I was young and my face was rounder I used to get Leonardo DiCaprio which always annoyed the shit out of me. Mostly cause any resemblance I had to him certainly did not result in an abundance of tail.

I also used to get Kevin Bacon, mostly from my mates being smartasses. And my wife said I kind of look like the guy who played Peter Quinn in Homeland. So whatever a mashup of those faces maybe has some accuracy.

Hey I did ok with that site.My top 4 matches were:

Justin Verlander, Prince Harry, Aaron Eckhart and John Krasinski.

Three of those guys are married to Kate Upton, Meghan Markle and Emily Blunt. So pretty sweet.

Ofcourse for entertainment purposes only. Im not nearly as good looking as any of those guys.

Note: I did it with a different picture and I got George Wendt. LOL.

I used 2 different photos and got Tiffani Thiessen and Amber Portwood (who the hell is that?) as my #1 & 2 both times. But only at like 30%. I agree we share hair and eye color and face shape. That's pretty much it. But I won't let that stop me from bragging about how someone once told me I looked like Kelly Kapowski from here on out.

But also, apparently I, too, look like George Wendt. So there ya go.

According to that site, Dan Trachtenberg, Jason Schwartzman, Billy Zane, and Andre Drummond.

When I was young, I got Tom Cruise. Older, Ive gotten Josh Groban.

Yeah sure Cerina. Multiple pictures. :eek: If you REALLY want to depress yourself, upload a pic of yourself when you were younger!

I got a 50% on Alexander Ludwig, 40% on Timo Werner, and 38% on Michael Pitt. Now I am George Wendt, apparently. :lol:

1 year-old me: Bailee Madison, Shirley Maclaine (like 50 years ago), Carey Mulligan

4 year-old me: David Caruso, George Wendt, Chris Farley, Evan Jones (like...it defaulted to males this time! 4yo me is offended)

6 year-old me: Bailee Madison (who honestly looks like Selena Gomez to me), Aimee Teegarden, Leslye Headland, Amber Portwood, Tiffani Thiessen

10 year-old me: Elle Fanning, Shirley MacLaine, Amber Portwood, Bailee Madison

13 year-old me: Lucy Hale, Bailee Madison, Leslye Headland, Maisie Williams

17 year-old me: Liza Minnelli, Gilda Radner, Leslye Headland

25 year-old me: Susan Walters, Amber Portwood, Sasha Grey, Katie Holmes

29 year-old me: Leslye Headland, Phoebe Cates, Mandy Moore, Bailee Madison, Tiffani Thiessen

I haven't changed much. Apparently. I wish.

I'm supposed to be writing a short essay right now, y'all. This is distracting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.