Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Jedigoat

When I was in my teens and 20s, I was told I looked like Robert Smith from the Cure in the face (minus the make up..face structure only I suppose). I never saw it.

These days, a thinner Chris Farley? Or maybe I do look like an old Robert Smith now that I am old and ugly. LOL

I never get told I look like anyone, unfortunately. I guess I've got a unique face. Back when I was fatter I was told by someone that I looked like a character called Babycakes from some cartoon.

Dunno. My picture is in my avatar. What do you guys think?

A tall Vic Mackey?

post-11588-0-27683500-1599073680_thumb.jpg

I never get told I look like anyone, unfortunately. I guess I've got a unique face. Back when I was fatter I was told by someone that I looked like a character called Babycakes from some cartoon.

Dunno. My picture is in my avatar. What do you guys think?

A tall Vic Mackey?

vic.jpg

A young Telly Savalas.

I once told my wife that she looked like a million bucks. My young son Wyatt then told me that I looked like ten bucks. Choosing not to take that as a slight, I concluded that to Wyatt I looked like Alexander Hamilton. At the very least I might have Hamiltons penchant for poor punctuation.

I don't like this game.

Quiet, Smashmouth.

Edit: why the hell does my autocorrect think that's one word??

See?

Somebody here once told me that human Shrek looks like me

But he ain't got a beards on his head

I still stand by that statement. Especially 15ish years ago. You looked exactly like human Shrek. Which is a good thing, btw!

I once told my wife that she looked like a million bucks. My young son Wyatt then told me that I looked like ten bucks. Choosing not to take that as a slight, I concluded that to Wyatt I looked like Alexander Hamilton. At the very least I might have Hamiltons penchant for poor punctuation.

Hamilton was actually probably one of the best looking of the founding fathers.

When I was in college, so this is a while ago, I was told all the time I looked like Joshua Jackson. If you don't know him he was in Dawsons Creek and The Mighty Ducks. This happened all the time. Not quite a daily occurrence but a multi time a week occurrence. And I'll tell ya that being in college in 1999 and 2000 and girls thinking you look like one of the main characters on Dawson's Creek was a very good thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.