Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

My list is HUGE, so I'll have to compile it later. But last week a girl told me I look like James Marsden's character from Enchanted. Which is one of the more random and inaccurate I've ever gotten.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jesus christ reese you're murdering him

Calm down, Mr. Fieri.

I don't like this game.

Posted Images

I never get told I look like anyone, unfortunately. I guess I've got a unique face. Back when I was fatter I was told by someone that I looked like a character called Babycakes from some cartoon.

Dunno. My picture is in my avatar. What do you guys think?

When I was in my teens and 20s, I was told I looked like Robert Smith from the Cure in the face (minus the make up..face structure only I suppose). I never saw it.

These days, a thinner Chris Farley? Or maybe I do look like an old Robert Smith now that I am old and ugly. LOL

The drummer from the Freddy Jones Band's sister, Karen

I've been told both Cillian Murphy and Gerard Butler. I'm less than half as handsome as either but I appreciate the compliments nonetheless.

Abraham Lincoln

I don't like this game.

Quiet, Smashmouth.

Edit: why the hell does my autocorrect think that's one word??

See?

Somebody here once told me that human Shrek looks like me

But he ain't got a beards on his head

I don't like this game.

That's because some BODY once told you you look like the guy from Smash Mouth, and the world has been rolling you ever since.

These are my doppelgangers, apparently:

belannatorres.jpg

brittany-howard-033012jpg-d99edfc36a2e6c

I never get told I look like anyone, unfortunately. I guess I've got a unique face. Back when I was fatter I was told by someone that I looked like a character called Babycakes from some cartoon.

A tall Vic Mackey?

post-11588-0-27683500-1599073680_thumb.jpg

A tall Vic Mackey?

vic.jpg

A young Telly Savalas.

I can see it.

And BTW JediGoat, what celeb do you personally think you look like, if any?

I hate saying this but Owen Wilson.

The people I've been told I look like is probably more than I can even remember.

I once told my wife that she looked like a million bucks. My young son Wyatt then told me that I looked like ten bucks. Choosing not to take that as a slight, I concluded that to Wyatt I looked like Alexander Hamilton. At the very least I might have Hamiltons penchant for poor punctuation.

I don't like this game.

Quiet, Smashmouth.

Edit: why the hell does my autocorrect think that's one word??

See?

Somebody here once told me that human Shrek looks like me

But he ain't got a beards on his head

I still stand by that statement. Especially 15ish years ago. You looked exactly like human Shrek. Which is a good thing, btw!

I once told my wife that she looked like a million bucks. My young son Wyatt then told me that I looked like ten bucks. Choosing not to take that as a slight, I concluded that to Wyatt I looked like Alexander Hamilton. At the very least I might have Hamiltons penchant for poor punctuation.

Hamilton was actually probably one of the best looking of the founding fathers.

When I was in college, so this is a while ago, I was told all the time I looked like Joshua Jackson. If you don't know him he was in Dawsons Creek and The Mighty Ducks. This happened all the time. Not quite a daily occurrence but a multi time a week occurrence. And I'll tell ya that being in college in 1999 and 2000 and girls thinking you look like one of the main characters on Dawson's Creek was a very good thing.