Rev still haunts us

JA forwarded me an email he got from someone wanting his name removed from a post. Rev had copy and pasted from a conspiracy theory website against climate change, and it included claiming that legitimate scientists and journalists wrote articles that they didnt write.

I removed the entire post since it was all false information, but I think I speak for everyone when I say Thanks Krawlie

revroswell was a poster who was either Krawlie or an inbred , former drug addicted preacher from Tennessee who believed that Jesus was an alien. He also liked to talk about his guns and insinuate he was going to use them on people. Eventually he threatened Tanks kid, and used JAs address since Nightly is registered to him. At that point he was banned forever and hopefully overdosed on meth.

Or hes Krawlie.

Also! There was a poster who called herself "servant" who fell in love with Rev - I believe on the boards - and did they get married? They were at least co-habitating. But then! Another poster from the UK (was it Undome? I think it was Undome) visited the area where they were living, he and servant met IRL and fell in love and I believe are still married.

This was not the first time Nightly posters had married each other, but I believe it was the first time a poster broke up another poster's relationship with a fellow poster.

We all cheered the outcome, of course.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.