Your biggest, rage-inducing pet peeve

Iceheart

Speaking of that - people who install faulty car alarms. Thank gawd new cars don't go off like they non factory ones used to. I was like "ain't no one going to check on your damn car" People were hoping they'd be carting that car off so they could sleep at night without the endless song of the car.

my biggest pet peeve is when somebody assumes everyone wants to hear their music. Loud music from apartments, cars, houses-- it infuriates me, even if I don't mind the song.

That's another thing that annoys me no end. In traffic, I don't need to hear your 15" sub-woofers. If my windows are up and I still can't hear my own stereo, turn your crap down.

Also, not as much an issue at home now, but when I had an apartment, I hated neighbors who would crank their stereos to the point I had pictures on my wall literally fall down. It got so bad one night at 2 am, I banged on their door and told them to knock it off. They never bothered me again. I must have looked like I was ready to murder them.

Speaking of that - people who install faulty car alarms. Thank gawd new cars don't go off like they non factory ones used to. I was like "ain't no one going to check on your damn car" People were hoping they'd be carting that car off so they could sleep at night without the endless song of the car.

And the ones who never shut off their alarms drive the biggest pieces of hooptie sh*t that no one would steal, anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.