Weird dreams

I had this bizarre dream the other night.  I was driving and had to take a leak.  So I stop off at a store to use the public restroom, and as soon as I step inside, it is a rave inside a warehouse at night.  Glow sticks black lights all kinds of people dancing, etc.   So I go to the bar and ask where the restroom is, and I am pointed to a corridor  with a long, narrow bunker looking hallway that is poorly lit, with alcoves, with various people standing around and talking in a  language I couldn't understand. 

I come to double doors that look like bank vault doors and they open as I touch them.  As I walk through the doors, they turn into those small wood doors you see in old cowboy saloons.  The next thing I know, I am in a large country-western night club.  I look over to the dance floor, and it is penned in with chicken wire, with a bunch of women in bikinis, cowboy hats and chaps line dancing.  I notice I really have to piss now, and I am urgently looking for a bathroom, and spot one.  It looks exactly like the public restroom of a Mexican restaurant I used to go to when I was a kid, except it seemed to go on forever.  The walls and floor were Spanish tile, and all the porcelain was red.  Each stall had doors  but they were all closed and occupied. 

So I leave, still having to piss really bad, and go to the opposite side  of the country bar, and walk into what looks like a stable.   I walk into one stable that has old boards as partitions and open it up one particular stall. The stall was huge, like you could fit 2 elephants in it.  It has an empty toilet in one corner with sawdust and hay all over the place.  In the other corner is some cowboy practicing his lasso.  I tell him he needs to leave so I can piss, but he says there's enough room and besides, he has to practice his rodeo skills because he is up next on stage.  I say fine because I have to piss really bad, and go to the toilet and go, with the cowboy totally oblivious to me pissing.  Then I woke up.

Last night I dreamt that I was with a group of people, and we had to work as a team to put these large pipes together to solve this puzzle. It was like an audition or admissions test or something. Once we got them all set up correctly, Nathaniel Hawthorne popped out, and I was "omg it's Nathaniel Hawthorne! You're supposed to be dead!" And none of my teammates knew who he was, I couldn't for the life of me name a single thing he'd written. I couldn't get my phone to Google it (which is a recurring theme in my dreams). I kept telling people that I could picture 2 of his books in my head but couldn't see the titles. 

Then later, maybe in the same dream, I was in a crowd and randomly just starting screaming out "The Scarlet Letter!" and people were looking at me funny. 

So this morning, we're eating breakfast...oh also, we're at the lake with my dad, stepmom, grandparents, brother, sister, brother-in-law, and my 2 nieces and nephew...anyway, at breakfast I told my sister about this dream and told her that I still couldn't remember the name of the other Hawthorne book we own. Nobody in my family could name a single Hawthorne work and they kept calling me a nerd. Then I drank some oj and remembered The House of the Seven Gables, and they all made fun of me some more.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 12:45 PM, Iceheart said:

I don’t think I’ve ever found a toilet in a I’ve Gotta Go dream. I think I’d be afraid I’d wet the bed if I did.

Oh, I usually find a toilet, but I never get to use it because there's a wall missing or the door doesn't close all the way, there are people walking around and I'm too embarrassed to use it. I wake up having to pee really bad, lol.

• 1 year later...

I've had multiple dreams where I was a person named Leach Clorisman.  Each dream took place in different situations but I always had that name.  

I binged Cobra Kai season 4 so I dreamed I was in the show.  I was going to be in the All Valley Tournament but Johnny said I'd never win because there's no way anyone named Leach Clorisman would ever win.

And I had another dream where I was a stand up comic.   It wasn't going well so I decided to change my stage name from Daniel Mitchell to Leach Clorisman.  All my friends thought I was nuts but I went on to be super famous.  I went from doing stand up to do films and I was in a buddy cop movie with Eddie Murphy and was a guest on the Tonight Show With Johnny Carson.  

I don't remember the third but I know there was another Leach Clorisman adventure. 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:30 PM, Zathras said:

I had this bizarre dream the other night.  I was driving and had to take a leak.  So I stop off at a store to use the public restroom, and as soon as I step inside, it is a rave inside a warehouse at night.  Glow sticks black lights all kinds of people dancing, etc.   So I go to the bar and ask where the restroom is, and I am pointed to a corridor  with a long, narrow bunker looking hallway that is poorly lit, with alcoves, with various people standing around and talking in a  language I couldn't understand. 

I come to double doors that look like bank vault doors and they open as I touch them.  As I walk through the doors, they turn into those small wood doors you see in old cowboy saloons.  The next thing I know, I am in a large country-western night club.  I look over to the dance floor, and it is penned in with chicken wire, with a bunch of women in bikinis, cowboy hats and chaps line dancing.  I notice I really have to piss now, and I am urgently looking for a bathroom, and spot one.  It looks exactly like the public restroom of a Mexican restaurant I used to go to when I was a kid, except it seemed to go on forever.  The walls and floor were Spanish tile, and all the porcelain was red.  Each stall had doors  but they were all closed and occupied. 

So I leave, still having to piss really bad, and go to the opposite side  of the country bar, and walk into what looks like a stable.   I walk into one stable that has old boards as partitions and open it up one particular stall. The stall was huge, like you could fit 2 elephants in it.  It has an empty toilet in one corner with sawdust and hay all over the place.  In the other corner is some cowboy practicing his lasso.  I tell him he needs to leave so I can piss, but he says there's enough room and besides, he has to practice his rodeo skills because he is up next on stage.  I say fine because I have to piss really bad, and go to the toilet and go, with the cowboy totally oblivious to me pissing.  Then I woke up.

Did you have to pee when you woke up?

On 1/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, Darth Krawlie said:

Is this your roundabout way of telling us you’re actually dreaming about Cloris Leachman

I don't see the connection between her and stand up and Cobra Kai legend, Leach Clorisman.  

But I will say that Cloris Leachman was a better house mom than Mrs. Garrett.   Come at me. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.