GOP Convention.

Ms. Spam

I have no desire to watch, but I may end up watching a little. My wife is starting to get interested in American politics and government, at least to the extent of being familiar with the institutions involved and, after watching parts of the DNC last week, she is interested in seeing what the RNC looks like.

They could've nominated the most conservative, right leaning Democrat on the planet and the Republicans have painted him as radical left. It's an old favorite, and the base eats it up. The Republicans are far, far better at branding and staying on message than Democrats, and always have been.

I ****ing WISH Biden was radical left.

But it's just SO laughable with Biden! I mean, have they MET him?

'The Republicans are far, far better at branding and staying on message than Democrats, and always have been.'

This fascinates me! I'd love to see an good analysis of this. Is it the generators, the voters, the messages, a combination or something else entirely? It doesn't seem to matter what the message is-or even if it's true, accurate or makes sense or not. And I wonder if they're better at the game 'telephone' than Democrats are? have I just answered my own question?

Was Kimberly Guilfoyle aware that there was no crowd? Stylistically, her speech was designed for a big, crowded, cheering convention. If there had been one, her speech wouldve been fine. Instead, it makes her seem like a mad woman.

Also apparently the last guys speech ended early Monday I think and they had to fill some minutes in so they just showed a shot of Washington DC for a few minutes.

You have time to plan, and make something good that helps move your platform. You get a number of cities to tell you no like Charleston and Jacksonville you can't have that stuff here haven't you heard it's a pandemic. And that's the best you can put together? An empty speech hall full of hot air? I mean we got different states at the DNC showcasing their states best places or foods or what not, singing people supporting America, speeches from real people who make me feel like they're in touch with reaity.

Oddly none of the conventions have put a platform forward.

AND now it comes out that money people donate to Trump's campaign is going to his pockets not the campaign. I mean I guess if you can have a foundation any more because you grifted that campaign money and stuff can be used.

Plus what's up with Pompeo. You can't work for the campaign you dumbass. You work for the government.

My cats are more in tune with the world than a GOP speech.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.