Defunct Restaurants/Stores

Jedigoat

I used to like going to Blockbuster to rent movies. There was also another video rental place where I lived at the time (late '80s, early 90s), but I forget the name of it. No point to video rentals now, of course, when you can buy or rent almost every kind of movie you want from Amazon.

Ooh! There is exactly one Blockbuster left, somewhere in Alaska, and its on Air B&B, movie collection and popcorn machine and candy counter and all.

Also, we still have a very popular Family Video chain. They have movie rentals and a wide variety of CBD products, true story.

I'm not sure if it's the stores themselves or the fact that I actually fit into the clothes n things but dudes...GadZooks, 5*7*9, dElia*s, County Seat (OMG THOSE JEANS FIT SO PERFECTLY!!)...ugh.

I totally forgot about County Seat. I bought a super cute jean dress from there in Jr high.

Also lol 5/7/9. I bought my 8th grade graduation dress from there. And I remember always looking through the dElia*s catalog but never buying anything. Probably why they went out of business, because I'm pretty sure that's what we all did.

Delias did have mall stores, they just opened them as an afterthought, and not in a lot of malls. I do wonder who decided on their business strategy and why.

You know, Ive never seen a Delias piece at a thrift store. Tons of Fashion Bug, Debs, and Dots, but no Delias.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.