Random thoughts you have as you traverse the internet

Iceheart

How are these fashion girls tucking in bulky sweaters? Every time I try, if, IF I can button the pants around all that bulk, it just looks ridiculous under the pants around my hips. Are they buying pants a size too big, or what? And if so, how are they doing this with skinny pants?

No answers, just your random thoughts.

How are these fashion girls tucking in bulky sweaters? Every time I try, if, IF I can button the pants around all that bulk, it just looks ridiculous under the pants around my hips. Are they buying pants a size too big, or what? And if so, how are they doing this with skinny pants?

No answers, just your random thoughts.

There is a trick to it. Something about tying the sweater before you tuck it so not much is actually tucked into the jeans. My wife does it a bunch.

Sorry, I answered. I don't read too good.

GrGBS2p.jpg

zgcVzl9.jpg

Ytnt7Vt.jpg

tVUwOSp.jpg

NqmafWV.png

HT11fn9.jpg

AqQ9JVT.png

Every time I see one of the above kind of advertisements for an algorithmically generated item where they pair information about the assumed subject together it reminds me of the line from The Princess Bride (1987), the one in the scene where Wallace Shawn and Cary Elwes are trying to figure out where the poison is in the cup, where he screams 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!' Someone should mock-up a t-shirt with that phrase in that particular style, it'd make ... well, I wouldn't buy one. But I imagine other people might?

Seeing the ads for those the first time I thought they were so absurd, no one would actually buy one. Then I started to see them in the wild. The internet was a mistake

You've actually seen people wear that stuff? Was is at Walmart?
I'm from Indiana. Live in between a small farm town and a posh, snobby suburb town that use to be a farm town about 40 years ago. Shirts like this are common.

I know Im always underestimating men with a karate. I even did it to a man with TWO karates once.

This old guy used to always come into my coffee shop and say he new Karate, JiuJitsu and three other Japanese girls. He was a real charmer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.