Can anyone help me? Can't change my password.

Chalcedony

I finally managed to get a temporary password, but I can't change it to something else. No matter what I do, it keeps saying that I entered something wrong. Wrong current password, wrong security code (WHAT security code??), wrong whatever. How did logging in to Nightly get so smegging complicated?

It's always been so smegging complicated, I have always made Resse do all my account dicking for me.

HI LOIS!!! I hope you're down for our next zoom chat, because I may have to drag you in!

I dunno, I've never Zoom chatted before. I don't have Internet on my computer because I can't afford it, so I just have it on my phone. It's really hard doing anything on this tiny screen. It sucks. I used to at least be able to go to the library to use their computers, but now I can't even do that.

We had an opportunity to upgrade a few years ago, but JA didnt want to do it. Which I understand, but were dealing with super old software now and nobody here really has access to do anything. We can make new boards and ban people and stuff like that, but the technical side is incredibly limited. And its gotten even worse because we dont even have an active license anymore.

Good to see you, JA!

I took a quick peek at the IP Board website, since it's been a while. Looks like setting us up with the most recent software for forums only would be $200 up front with $25 due every 6 months.

I also dont have the cash to drop right now. Gotta save up for a potential period without a paycheck if I switch jobs soon. I could probably handle the recurring $25 payment though.

It's always been so smegging complicated, I have always made Resse do all my account dicking for me.

HI LOIS!!! I hope you're down for our next zoom chat, because I may have to drag you in!

I dunno, I've never Zoom chatted before. I don't have Internet on my computer because I can't afford it, so I just have it on my phone. It's really hard doing anything on this tiny screen. It sucks. I used to at least be able to go to the library to use their computers, but now I can't even do that.

I use my phone. I put it in from of my computer screen

I also dont have the cash to drop right now. Gotta save up for a potential period without a paycheck if I switch jobs soon. I could probably handle the recurring $25 payment though.

I could split that with you. I can probably swing about $50 right now if 3 others wanna match.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.