Things You Own A ****load Of

Jedigoat

I mean, haters gonna hate, but it all has to do with how comfortable you are in your clothes and how it looks on you. The guy in the picture above is wearing a hat that is way too small. Ultimately, wear what you like and people will be attracted to your confidence. If you've got a problem with it, then don't come near me, asshole.

Well, considering I've had success with it so far, I'd say ballsagna. There's always going to be someone who objects to your physical appearance, whether it's the clothes you're wearing, the shape of your skull, or anything under the sun. Do you, don't care what people think, and you'll attract people. I've learned that the hard way. Just be comfortable being you.

I will take your advice and add an open road, though.

Well, considering I've had success with it so far, I'd say ballsagna. There's always going to be someone who objects to your physical appearance, whether it's the clothes you're wearing, the shape of your skull, or anything under the sun. Do you, don't care what people think, and you'll attract people. I've learned that the hard way. Just be comfortable being you.

I call BS. But still, yeah. I could wear a pee wee herman costume and still pull it off! People will see me and say 'well, at least he's not wearing a fedora'.

And then you come back at me with 'I know you are but what am I?'.

I wish I lived in Texas though, because I would wear a ****ing cowboy hat every day.

I suppose I still could but I'd be way too out of place.

I wear one on the occasion. Especially when I play Pokemon Go. Where I collect pocket monsters! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I have two straw cowboy hats, and I wear them pretty frequently in the summer. They get traded for a wool hat that is only slightly western-looking for fall/winter.

A+ on the confidence, and I mean that for real. But, I mean, you're also the same guy who's made multiple posts on how to talk to women/what did I do wrong/what should I do next, etc. Not wearing a fedora is a good tip for that, and I mean that in all sincerity. I know I'm often an asshole but I'm genuinely not trying to be one right now.

I wish I lived in Texas though, because I would wear a ****ing cowboy hat every day.

Would you go Clint Eastwood, or John Wayne?

Also, true stories.

1. I knew a dude (weird brother of a friend of mine) who wore a fedora. He ended up becoming a devil worshiper and drank blood.

2. I knew another dude who legit thought wearing a Smokey the Bear hat along with his Hawaiian shirt was fashionable.

Would you go Clint Eastwood, or John Wayne?

Also, true stories.

1. I knew a dude (weird brother of a friend of mine) who wore a fedora. He ended up becoming a devil worshiper and drank blood.

2. I knew another dude who legit thought wearing a Smokey the Bear hat along with his Hawaiian shirt was fashionable.

Eastwood, I guess. Wayne's hats are too big.

1. Understanble.

2. I see magnum p.i. with a cowboy hat.

I wasn't so much apologizing for the fedora as much as I was kicking back against two people being dicks for no reason at all.

We were trying to help. Considering you often use this forum as your own personal dating advice column, despite having no interest in returning the advice and support in other people's threads, you can understand why it's our knee-jerk reaction to offer advice whenever you post. And considering what we know about your dating life, let's just say I've assumed you wear a fedora for a while now.

Also, true stories.

OMG I met a few fedoras back in the day who I always suspected would go that route. Gratifying to know my suspicions were kind of right!

And while I would not call it fashionable, it is indeed a LOOK, and I cannot fault him for it.

Yeah what the hell? I'm trying to help you out too. And you know damn well saying SW EU apologists have good fashion sense is the biggest lie of all time. Be honest here. Forget about zinger comebacks for a moment and come on now.

Well . . . Yeah, that's probably accurate, admittedly.

All ribbing aside, confidence is big. I'm all about wearing anything successfully, but in many situations, it's similar to wearing something ironically as opposed to thinking something is cool.

Fedoras are goofy as hell,unless I'm in Cuba, by the water,smoking a cigar. Or I'm a 1930's archaeogist. So if I wear one, I'm thinking hey this is ridiculous and terrible, I'm doing it! And that's confidence and silly all at once, so it's attractive to many. Just my worthless 202 cents.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.