Things You Own A ****load Of

Jedigoat

Icy, maybe make a blanket out of them? U had a ton of college t-shirts too, and have slowly whittled them down because I realized I hate cotton. But I have a few that I am sentimental about (the year I was on Homecoming court and met my husband).

Oh, and tools. Freaking tools. I am not buying more storage for the 15 million hammers and screwdrivers my husband has. He keeps saying its a mess because he has no place to put it all. He has a big rolling chest, a toolbox, and I've bought multiple small organizers for things like nails, bolts, washers, etc. He holds onto things and tries to reuse, which is admirable, but then we just have too much. He's been trying to clean up the garage this summer and he's made minimal progress. Time to just let go of some things.

We have a lot of kids books. Im down to less than a bookcase full of adult books, and an entire shelf is my wifes college textbooks that she wont get rid of. I have a good amount of board games, but thats down to about 25% of what it was

Ya'll are a bunch of hoarders.

Yes! Yes, I am! And I haven't listed quarter of what I collect because I am a pack rat of embarrassing magnitudes.

At least I have my collections bagged, tagged, and archived nice and neatly like the anal retentive chef. It's about all my museum studies degree is good for.

Oh barware is another for me, too! I have about 40 Pint glasses, 20 rocks glasses, 20 shot glasses.

I used to like to collect liquor mirrors. I thinned that collection out years ago, keeping only my Teacher's whisky and Old Crow Sour Mash mirrors.

weed. And pillows. Also over 80 candleholders of some sort, from a 5 foot standing candelabra to small tealight size glass things. And concert tickets and t-shirts from my music radio days. Like Icyhot, I'd like to display them but have no idea how. I don't want to alter the shirts or make a quilt and don't care for the idea of the tickets under a glass coffee table or in a frame. Most of my things are probably not collector items so they're not worth selling and I don't know any younger (smaller) people who like and appreciate them

Hats - 114
T-Shirts - 160
Scotch and bourbon - 205
Cologne - 81
Shoes - 32
Bobbleheads - 36
Books - 221
Pens and journals - 100 and 26
CDs - 217
DVDs/Blu-rays - 168
Star Wars toys - 116 (original line figures)
G.I. Joe toys - 122 figures
He-Man toys - 28 figures
Transformers - 23
DC Super Powers figures - 22
Comics - just over 2,000
Baseball cards and movie trading cards - roughly 20,000
Baseballs, bats, gloves - 201 baseballs, 11 bats, 6 gloves
Children - 3

HOW MUCH MONEY do you make gawd

Icy, maybe make a blanket out of them? U had a ton of college t-shirts too, and have slowly whittled them down because I realized I hate cotton. But I have a few that I am sentimental about (the year I was on Homecoming court and met my husband).

Oh, and tools. Freaking tools. I am not buying more storage for the 15 million hammers and screwdrivers my husband has. He keeps saying its a mess because he has no place to put it all. He has a big rolling chest, a toolbox, and I've bought multiple small organizers for things like nails, bolts, washers, etc. He holds onto things and tries to reuse, which is admirable, but then we just have too much. He's been trying to clean up the garage this summer and he's made minimal progress. Time to just let go of some things.

Oh yeah. And tools. We have so many tools. All the tools. Always getting new tools.

Hey, if you guys need any more kid's books, I can hook you up! Need some good homework helpers? Activity books? Beginning readers? Board books?

I really need to sell more books.

weed. And pillows. Also over 80 candleholders of some sort, from a 5 foot standing candelabra to small tealight size glass things. And concert tickets and t-shirts from my music radio days. Like Icyhot, I'd like to display them but have no idea how. I don't want to alter the shirts or make a quilt and don't care for the idea of the tickets under a glass coffee table or in a frame. Most of my things are probably not collector items so they're not worth selling and I don't know any younger (smaller) people who like and appreciate them

Hats - 114

T-Shirts - 160

Scotch and bourbon - 205

Cologne - 81

Shoes - 32

Bobbleheads - 36

Books - 221

Pens and journals - 100 and 26

CDs - 217

DVDs/Blu-rays - 168

Star Wars toys - 116 (original line figures)

G.I. Joe toys - 122 figures

He-Man toys - 28 figures

Transformers - 23

DC Super Powers figures - 22

Comics - just over 2,000

Baseball cards and movie trading cards - roughly 20,000

Baseballs, bats, gloves - 201 baseballs, 11 bats, 6 gloves

Children - 3

HOW MUCH MONEY do you make gawd
Lol

No, half of that stuff is from childhood.

Star Wars books, comics, magazines, video games, and other media and memorabilia.

I've only recently become a believer in accessories, because I've found them to be great conversation starters, especially when meeting women, so I own a ton of nifty bracelets, rings, and necklaces. I've also become quite the shoe aficionado in recent years, so I collect lots of designer shoes, along with fun socks, ties, and pocket squares.

Star Wars books, comics, magazines, video games, and other media and memorabilia.

I've only recently become a believer in accessories, because I've found them to be great conversation starters, especially when meeting women, so I own a ton of nifty bracelets, rings, and necklaces. I've also become quite the shoe aficionado in recent years, so I collect lots of designer shoes, along with fun socks, ties, and pocket squares.

I was about to poo poo this-- but then I realized I count on my hair and tattoos for this, soooo.

When it comes to STUFF though-- comics, books, movies, video games... I now only keep stuff that is rare, or that I know I will return to on the regular-- otherwise, I pass it on knowing it will be easy to get again if I need it.

I was about to poo poo this-- but then I realized I count on my hair and tattoos for this, soooo.

You accessorize your hair?

"This ring? This old thing? Well, I uh....got it at the Buckle. Yesterday."

Kinda like that?

Kinda, yeah.

Fedoras have also proven great conversation starters, I feel. Mine was arguably the catalyst that led me to go home with a girl back in February. I wish I'd known it earlier in life, but the formula isn't very hard: just dress better than most other people.

I cant help but think about that skeezy guy who had the VH1 (maybe?) show about picking up women 15-20 years using accessories and negging

"This ring? This old thing? Well, I uh....got it at the Buckle. Yesterday."

Kinda like that?

Kinda, yeah.

Fedoras have also proven great conversation starters, I feel. Mine was arguably the catalyst that led me to go home with a girl back in February. I wish I'd known it earlier in life, but the formula isn't very hard: just dress better than most other people.

And have Adonis hair. Works like a charm.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.