Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upload

6 replies to this topic

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

It's on amazon prime and we're only a couple of episodes in and it's goofy as ****, it's about being digitally uploaded to a quasi-paradise after you die and it's set in the future and anyway the point I'm making is the future's version of a tinder style hook up app is called Nitely so basically we all ****in

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts
It seems interesting. Maybe I will watch it after I finish season 1 of The Boys.

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 674 posts

Have you seen the Black Mirror episode San Junipero (seems like the same premise)? 

It is probably my favorite BM episode.  If so, how does it compare to that?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

Oh San Junipero is fantastic. This is half comedy and definitely not of the same quality, but it's entertaining enough. Not gonna win awards or blow you away, though. I only even bothered to bring it up cuz of the Nitely hook up app matching this dumb website.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 30,123 posts

Dumb website? hey, we've fueled plenty of hookups ourselves.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts
Its true, Ive had multiple

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,936 posts

I've heard it's a good fix for The Good Place cravings now that that's done, but the Upload premise sounded a little bleak for a comedy. I take it they just did a bad job writing press releases?

Reply to this topic