Icy's Etsy Shop

Iceheart

Okay folks, last call for my stuff at the prices they’re at. My current printer is not only so bad, it’s so old and outdated that they don’t even make ink cartridges for it anymore. I have a laser printer and waterproof labels all set to buy, and I’m pulling the trigger with my first paycheck (I’ve actually made enough with the mask spray to afford it now, but it still seems irresponsible to buy without a paycheck from another source in hard).

Which means the crappy labels that I don’t factor into my costs will be nothing more than an embarrassing memory. But the waterproof labels and laser ink carts actually cost, so my prices are going up. If you wanted to try anything in my shop, now’s the time.

57 minutes ago, Iceheart said:

Okay folks, last call for my stuff at the prices they’re at. My current printer is not only so bad, it’s so old and outdated that they don’t even make ink cartridges for it anymore. I have a laser printer and waterproof labels all set to buy, and I’m pulling the trigger with my first paycheck (I’ve actually made enough with the mask spray to afford it now, but it still seems irresponsible to buy without a paycheck from another source in hard).

Which means the crappy labels that I don’t factor into my costs will be nothing more than an embarrassing memory. But the waterproof labels and laser ink carts actually cost, so my prices are going up. If you wanted to try anything in my shop, now’s the time.

What about buying a cricket?

Everyone says that, and I admit I’m tempted because I like vinyls a lot. But from what I’ve seen, and to be fair I haven’t seen that much, Cricuts do one or two pretty labels that only give basic information, like how you’d label your flour and sugar jars? I need to include ingredients and stuff, so I’d like to keep my current design mostly intact. And I need to bottle 20+ at a time, so being able to do like 12 labels at a time is important, I don’t think Cricuts do that?

The printer I want is the same price as a Cricut, anyway. If I ever get my unemployment money, I may just get both, they’re a splurge purchase but not an unreasonable one.

Okay, so, what would you call a scent that’s a very rich floral/woody/spice? I’ve been playing around with words like “Luxe” and “Opulence”. It’s for a hair and body oil that’ll make a great massage oil and I mean for sensual massages.  It has patchouli, ylang ylang, frankincense, geranium, and black pepper.

• 3 weeks later...

My spray was developed for cotton, and I can't promise it won't stain leather...

Soooo... I think I'm going to pitch a shop exclusive lingerie spray to the manager (who is also a friend) on Saturday. That's actually how all of this really started, with lingerie deodorant. And I've seen a company advertising crotch deodorant now for the past couple of weeks, so the idea is gaining some mainstream traction.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.