Icy's Etsy Shop

Iceheart

Sweet! A boutique sounds like a much better place to be selling it than a thrift store, so I hope that continues to work well for you.

I would buy some, but I really have a hard time with scents.

Sweet! A boutique sounds like a much better place to be selling it than a thrift store, so I hope that continues to work well for you.

I would buy some, but I really have a hard time with scents.

Thanks! I've also handed out some samples to destination farms I live close to. They get TONS of people in starting around September, so they would be an amazing place to be. Fingers crossed.

And I totally get it. If you want something scentless that will do basically the same thing, you can get little spray bottles of colloidal silver at just about any health food store. It's a bit expensive, but it works. It's amazing on burns and rashes, too, takes the sting out immediately. I keep it on hand in several forms (it comes in creams and gels and soaps and all that, too).

Maybe I'll get some for burns, because I have a habit of burning myself every few months. Recently I dumped an entire team kettle on my foot while trying to make tea. And I was wearing a sock, which made it worse.

I brush and use mouth wash regularly (three times a day), so mask smell isn't typically a problem. If it is, I just pop in some gum.

Mask smell is definitely more of a thing if you work in a place where you have to mask your whole shift. It happens because youre holding your mouth bacteria against your face for hours and hours on end. I dont personally deal with any of the mask problems the spray deals with because I only wear a mask to the store for maybe a half-hour at a time. But I tested the formula on willing bank tellers and retail workers who spend 8-12 hours wearing a mask every day. I dont expect to find a market for this stuff with casual mask wearers, although I have one friend using it as a pillow spray, and another as a body spray, and a few so they can stretch their casual mask wear out a couple of days before having to wash it and wait for it to dry.

Yeah, I started sharing the main shop site and not just the listing because I noticed that they showed other peoples mask spray before you even get to my information. Thats bullshit.

I dropped off a sample bottle to the oldest head shop in town (which specializes in locally made products and is known for carrying bath and body products, this wasn't the weirdest decision ever, I swear), and the guys behind the counter thought it was the best idea ever. So that's promising!

That reminds me, back in high school a girl was telling some of my friends how much she would theoretically charge them for a blowjob. Then she turned to me and said No offense, but I wouldnt blow you for any amount. And I responded Thats cool, cause I wouldnt let you near my dick for any amount of money. And then she got upset.

I spent the evening costing out my next product, and making labels. I plan to have a mock-up packaging photo shoot tomorrow, and have it on Etsy tomorrow night.

Its a deodorant paste. Ive been making it for myself for years. It can last 48 hours even with moderate activity/sweating. And because I use essential oils to fragrance it, and I am not shy about using the oils, it doubles as a signature body fragrance - I literally had a coworker spontaneously stick her nose in my armpit when I debuted my winter blend last year. It also makes a good chafe guard for under the boobs and where the thighs touch.

After thats rolling, Im going to start looking at getting my muscle spasm rub for sensitive skin out there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.