For My Sanity, This Needs to End

When will it end? :(

If people would tak it seriously, it would end sooner. The problem is that you have people who don't care, like the people you know who drives to Ohio because they have to go out to drink.

Im not saying that to be a jerk, but because its the truth. If we had committed to a serious, short-term lockdown, we couldve gotten through this, but Americans as a whole are self-centered ***holes who dont want to give up their conveniences, so it has made things drag on forever.

Oh, our state did a slightly better job than that, but there was a big outcry from businesses that thought they were essential. There was a pretty detailed list of what businesses were essential, and at what phase.

I'm actually pretty pleased with how our governor has handled COVID, even though a lot of people are angry. Mostly because they feel like they've been mildly inconvenienced. The only thing that annoys me is that they're occasionally giving in and changing the rules just slightly to allow counties to move to the next phase, but I think that's largely been paused. Like phase 3 was supposed to be gatherings of 50 people but then it was reduced to 10. So I get it, that rule change was for economic reasons and balancing safety. But its just kind of annoying.

I'm actually really hoping the state steps in soon and stops youth sports, mostly because the leagues will do a money grab and screw over the sports clubs and then say oh no we can't play but we keep your money. I think this will put some of the local soccer clubs (and I'm sure other sports) out of business and several coaches will be unemployed.

Oh, our state did a slightly better job than that, but there was a big outcry from businesses that thought they were essential. There was a pretty detailed list of what businesses were essential, and at what phase.

I'm actually pretty pleased with how our governor has handled COVID, even though a lot of people are angry. Mostly because they feel like they've been mildly inconvenienced.

See, thats why Im dumbfounded about Michigan. Its Michigan. Whitmer was considered one of the strictest governors at the start of this. She even banned the use of personal watercraft during phase 1 so people wouldnt spread it through party pontoons. And yet, the dry dock that houses boats that were illegal to use was open? And I have yet to see any of their employees wear masks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.