Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Karen

31 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,936 posts
But does she have the haircut? You may have found the whole package.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

There can be only one

• 2,137 posts

That short, often feathered cut with bangs in the front and short in the back? No, not that. She doesn't have the haircut, at the very least. 

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,936 posts

Good. Don't ever let her get it. It was cute for maybe 30 seconds like 12 years ago.

I actually went to a local hairdresser around 12 years ago who literally only knew how to give that cut. I had a version of it, because I went to her not realizing this. There was also a Reopen Rally in Lansing that was an open-air hair salon on the Capitol steps where hairdressers and barbers were volunteering to give people haircuts, and I saw a LOT of hairdressers with Karen haircuts giving Karen haircuts to participants in the news footage, so I honestly wonder if they have stuck with it for so long because "the girl they've gone to forever" really only knows how to do that cut because that's when they went to beauty school, and they've never bothered with any continuing education?

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,454 posts

I kinda want to bang a karen and then not call her.

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 465 posts

You can probably find one on cougarhunt.com or some such.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,454 posts

You can probably find one on cougarhunt.com or some such.

WAAAAAY ahead of you.

• Zathras and Odine +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,591 posts

I kinda want to bang a karen and then not call her.

You'd live to regret it I reckon. She'd be moaning (and not in a good way) before you even got her home.

Reply to this topic