Next Nightly Video Drinks: 9/6/2020

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could tell it was going well when I joined to see Tom had no video and Jacob was reading a book

I'm excited for Krawlie to try to talk monkeygirl through using it.

jesus christ we just took a ride in tami's car to the liquor store

I was literally seconds from bailing cuz I was tired of being the ****ing loser sitting in the room by myself AGAIN when Alex and Tom joined simultaneously and the chat began. I even jumped on way later than usual

I have a request if we have another zoom meeting next month, and it was inspired by Tank's UFO thread.

I think it would be cool if each person shares a story or two about something that happened to them that can't be explained. UFO, ghost story, weird dream, deja vu or just something out of the ordinary that can't be easily explained. I think that would be fun. Is anyone interested in that?

I have a request if we have another zoom meeting next month, and it was inspired by Tank's UFO thread.

I think it would be cool if each person shares a story or two about something that happened to them that can't be explained. UFO, ghost story, weird dream, deja vu or just something out of the ordinary that can't be easily explained. I think that would be fun. Is anyone interested in that?

I have tons. How much time and beer do you have?

• 2 weeks later...