Next Nightly Video Drinks: 9/6/2020

I may even be able to do this on my massive tv! I have a camera on it and I figured out how to hook it up to the internet!

LITERALLY JUST SAID I DO TAMITHA I SWEAR TO GOD

YOU DON'T KNOW

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could tell it was going well when I joined to see Tom had no video and Jacob was reading a book

I'm excited for Krawlie to try to talk monkeygirl through using it.

jesus christ we just took a ride in tami's car to the liquor store

How does the weekend of Friday 24th-Sat 25th-Sunday 26th sound?

And I won't get wasted this time, so I can actually have a conversation beyond "hell yeah, man!" :)

Since we're t-minus four days and counting...

It sounds like Zoom may be the better venue for this month, if Reese is free. It sounds like Chalup and I are the only people who really know how to use Riot (which changed its name to Element a few days ago, btw) at this point, so best go with what we know.

Somebody invited me to partake in this event in my latest thread, but unfortunately I will be very busy this Friday through Tuesday. I'd really love to join in sometime, though. I've recently procured a forty-year-old bottle of ouzo that I am itching to crack open.

I think Saturday is slightly better for me. Slightly. Like, I have something to do Friday during the day but nothing on Saturday. So I'll be slightly more peopled out on Friday night than Saturday.