Yard Estate Tschotsche Sales in the Time of Covid.

Ms. Spam

I was wondering why there were SO MANY CARS on my walk just now. That would be because my little town has reinstated its flea market. I didn't see anyone wearing masks, and the booths were all crammed together like usual. A bunch of my neighbors are having garage sales today, too.

I'm generally good with open air markets as long as precautions are taken, but that just looks like a germ factory.

Tim's doing this in the worst economy since the 30's too. I know I can't just visit a flea market or an estate sale on a whim and buy whatever cute thing I like right now. I wish you luck. Oy.

I have to go back because I have to collect Mom's ashes. They're saying we can pick them and the death certificates up possibly before the fourth of july. during the time my idiot brother wants to sell off a lot of stuff. She has some AWESOME antiques but it's way too big to store and I don't want the hassle of getting them to Texas. really good cooking stuff and she made homemade beautiful wreathes.

I plan to put my brother up for sale too. HA. I told him you can just list on Facebook marketplace and it maybe safer than having randos running around the house. It's a little more work. NOPE.

I may mark my brother down as for sale five cents.

Stay tuned for more shenanigans!

And today I get the text. You know, J. I think we shouldn't do the estate sale this weekend. Apparently covid is getting serious in Arizona.

This is what it's like when you haven't earned a paycheck in 10 plus years and just wake and bake every day while you take shit care of your mother and play video games.

He then had the audacity to say can I help Tina pay her fines for DUI....

And to add to the fun, yesterday after much prodding by my other brother and I, Tim started doing Grubhub. And he spilled this ladies milkshake 12 times and got cursed out by a restaurant he was picking up Chinese food for.

And. For the record he has a nail in his tire and can no longer deliver and make cash during a holiday weekend when everything is closing down because he doesnt have enough money to pay for a tire patch. As he takes a hit on his bong.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Gamevet, that is exactly what he did. And he has a slow leak. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAhah ha ahhh.

And for Tami more Tim news. He sold the house without the deed over in his name yet because Arizona has taken a full month and still hasn't processed Mom's death certificate. He wants Tina out of her mother in law suite she lives in by August 31 or he's leaving her ass to be evicted by the owner of the house in the future. I just hope he got a good price because whatever he gets for a house worth 440K but needs work will be gone in a year. And I'm not letting him move in with me and Tina. Good luck Matt! He wants to move to GA and be your "naybor" and learn to be a helicopter pilot who has two DUI's at LEAST on his record.

That sounds about right with the death certificate. They are so slow about that stuff during good times, and I imagine it's far worse right now.

So, if you have a month and a half before Tina needs to move in, how are things going on your end?

Yup. Done with Tim once this is over. I want a few things I need to make sure Tim doesn't dump. Mom studied culinary skills in Italy and China and she had some cookbooks with lots of notes I want. I also want her saddle and her journals. I will be going back to Tucson in about two weeks to get that. I'm waiting for more nonsense concerning covid though to come back.

Dad will have to move Tina here to Texas as school may start before I can go out and get her and it's legal for her to come out.

I am awake every night though thinking about what's going to turn my life upside down. I will literally have a teenager 45 year old woman living with me when I have never ever had kids. So every other day I will have to take her to dialysis. She will let me know she has doctors appointments 10 minutes before they're scheduled. She smokes. She's an addict for meth. And she's a compulsive shoplifter. Hell, she shoplifted when we were in Whole Foods on the Fourth of July for a mask and were caught by an employee but managed to talk our way out by saying she'd forgotten a mask at home and put it on to prevent the spread of the disease because OMG I still need to be gainfully employed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.