The Undertaker Retires

Darth Bane

https://screenrant.com/undertaker-retires-wwe-wrestling-2020/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR0rM6-UjjfLiu1E6Ja__fy2NFXQTkzqihBVPdwAnJQjIH8jxIA71Fgp7bU

Wow - An absolute end of an era here. Just crazy that it's finally happening. I have no doubt there will be some official send off in due course.

Interesting that he didn't go out looking at the lights too. Which I'm sure he's probably not happy about either.

My interest in wrestling has been lackluster over the last decade - but I can't think of what would ever bring back interest now. My kids are likely my only hope in a couple of years when they're old enough.

Also - shut up Ender - I know you've been pining for this day for a long time. ;)

Didn't he retire once before? Don't they all retire multiple times? I mean, if there's one dude who can hang it up and be proud it's him.

Boy I hope he truly hangs it up too. He already had some close calls for "has-been" moments, if not actual has-been moments. I'd hate for him to "retire" and then come back in a couple of years and be less than a shell of himself just to put some young guys "over" - which is essentially what he's been doing, anyways. Just let him.... rest... in... peace.

I remember at WM whatever the show rang long and Taker made a big 15 minute ordeal of literally taking his gloves off and leaving them in the ring. I was a sucker then. For all the reasons people give about Taker and the respect he has in and for the business I actually believed that was it. Well Im not gonna be a sucker again. I have no idea if he will wrestle again, but I certainly don't really believe this "retirement" means any more than his last one.

• 2 weeks later...

Taker's retirement is long overdue and I honestly haven't been a fan of any of his bookings post-WrestleMania 26. The Streak shouldn't have been broken by Brock and the one match that would have been bank at Mania they made into a squashed joke. Taker and Cena would have been a better bout than Taker and Brock and they should have saved the Streak for Roman. The way the Streak was handled, with nothing to show from it, it really impacted Taker's legacy on top of him just limping along the last ride.

I hope he's done for good and rests in peace.

• 1 month later...

https://screenrant.com/undertaker-retires-wwe-wrestling-2020/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR0rM6-UjjfLiu1E6Ja__fy2NFXQTkzqihBVPdwAnJQjIH8jxIA71Fgp7bU

Wow - An absolute end of an era here. Just crazy that it's finally happening. I have no doubt there will be some official send off in due course.

Interesting that he didn't go out looking at the lights too. Which I'm sure he's probably not happy about either.

My interest in wrestling has been lackluster over the last decade - but I can't think of what would ever bring back interest now. My kids are likely my only hope in a couple of years when they're old enough.

Also - shut up Ender - I know you've been pining for this day for a long time. ;)

Just saw this....

I actually have come around to appreciating Taker...call it nostalgia. I loved his last WM and thought this whole different way to shoot a match would be a resurgence to him. But being this was such a well received match, I understand it being his last one. Go out on top.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.