Gen Z is turning into Boomers pt. 2. Yeah, I said it.

Iceheart

Anyone more than a couple years older than me is a slacker, loser who looks at their phone too much. Anyone more than a couple years older than me is a lame old fart. Just how it is. Kinda like in a snow storm. Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot who doesn't know how to drive. Anyone going faster is a maniac.

And anyone who disagrees with you is either, crazy, stupid or just doesn't get it. Boom! I SEE you now, Choc lol

Bants, obvs guys.

Also, I kinda subscribe to this attitude. Basically, in the English vernacular: Everyone else, is a c***.

Anyone more than a couple years older than me is a slacker, loser who looks at their phone too much. Anyone more than a couple years older than me is a lame old fart. Just how it is. Kinda like in a snow storm. Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot who doesn't know how to drive. Anyone going faster is a maniac.

And anyone who disagrees with you is either, crazy, stupid or just doesn't get it. Boom! I SEE you now, Choc lol

Bants, obvs guys.

Also, I kinda subscribe to this attitude. Basically, in the English vernacular: Everyone else, is a c***.

Thats not what I meant at all, idiot.

Think you're taking it way more serious than intended there man.

Also cunt isn't nearly as offensive a word here as it is where you are so take it with a grain of salt. I was just ripping you a little, lighten up.

Of course I don't take it serious, I totally got it. Like when I'm driving, I hate pedestrians that j walk. But when I'm a pedestrian I j walk all the time and hate cars that toot at me. But not really.

I just thought it was funny and tied into the stuff people have been ribbing you about lately so I thought I'd have a laugh with/at your expense.

That's why I said bants.. Bants=banter.

Guess I should have expected shit to get lost in translation, and I kind of did but went for it anyway.

I'm a tw@t, anyway don't worry man.

Of course I don't take it serious, I totally got it. Like when I'm driving, I hate pedestrians that j walk. But when I'm a pedestrian I j walk all the time and hate cars that toot at me. But not really.

I just thought it was funny and tied into the stuff people have been ribbing you about lately so I thought I'd have a laugh with/at you.

That's why I said bants. Bants=banter. Guess I should have expected **** to get lost in translation, and I kind of did but went for it anyway.

I'm a ****, don't worry man.

No, I mean the post where I called you an idiot. If you thought I was really calling you an idiot, then well...

I just thought it was funny and tied into the stuff people have been ribbing you about lately so I thought I'd have a laugh with/at you.

That's why I said bants. Bants=banter. Guess I should have expected **** to get lost in translation, and I kind of did but went for it anyway.

I'm a ****, don't worry man.

No, I mean the post where I called you an idiot. If you thought I was really calling you an idiot, then well...

Oh no I did think you were calling me an idiot. Guess I am the cunt then lol

The biggest star / moneymaker is a 16 year old girl dancing.

So, yeah, its for old guys who are super creepy. Like creepier than Tank.

who among us doesn't really

I make drawings with stick figures. Way less creepy.

You are an idiot so it's hard to tell when people are saying it jokingly.

Mother****ing ***hole.

You learned my childhood nickname!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.