Icy Watches Horror To Manage Her Anxiety

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in the running to write Ghost Dimension. i was the director's first pic, but the studio wanted the guys who ended up doing it. It was a nightmare production so I lucked out. The director of PA4

Just read the wiki entry for A Serbian Film, and that's a big hard nope. I can't even figure out which part Shockey noped out at, because it's all so nope-worthy. I also wiki'ed Henry... that one's a

Come back and we'll go eat some TCM BBQ. And watch Hamilton with captions on.

Posted Images

It’s a lady, and I have 90 minutes with her :lol::lol::lol:

I put The Conjuring on in the background yesterday, and just as the exorcism scene was starting a lady in the witch group I run posted about needing help dealing with a demonic entity and vampire double shot, and all through the exorcism scene I was typing out instructions on how to punch a demon in the metaphorical balls. This is my life :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you saw it already but Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! It's on Netflix now, one part freaked me out as it was almost exactly like a nightmare I had as a little kid (the red room part in the hospital). Edit: And I don't know why I added it twice...

It was fun as a fan of the book when I was a kid... but Del Toro is never really scary to me because he loves his monster so much he never is subtle with them. His movies are always beautiful, but they never really shake me.