Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Come on out to the bars! We're open!

5 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,222 posts

Get your drink on and possible virus this weekend in Texas. 

So it is too soon to open? 

I am arguing with my former church as they plan to have open services this Sunday. 

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 463 posts

Get your drink on and possible virus this weekend in Texas. 

So it is too soon to open? 

I am arguing with my former church as they plan to have open bar service this Sunday. 

Fixed.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,222 posts

LOL They are doing communion. 

• Zathras +1 this

The Choc

The Choc

• 9,363 posts

Where I live in NY is finally going to start the reopening process on Tuesday. Which means  weeks of "phase 1" which is manufacturing and construction. Then 2 weeks of "phase 2" which will be retail stores. Then finally "phase 3" which will be dine in for bars and restaurants. 

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,982 posts
Everyone is being a moron still. Our country got 300 new cases in the last 14 days so we still can't move to Phase 2. I'm never leaving the house again because I'm getting worried stupid is more contagious than COVID.
  • Odine +1 this

The Choc

The Choc

• 9,363 posts

My county has had 1 death a day for like 5 straight days. The "region" has its average down at 5 per day. Which is what they used to trigger the reopening. The region has a population of about 2.25 million people. So being down at 5 deaths a day is pretty good. Im sure it was over 100 at some point. Maybe more. 

Reply to this topic