Snyder cut is happening

I don't remember Darkseid in the theatrical cut, but other than that, it doesn't look all that different to me.

I was going to argue that most of the footage seems new....then I realised I never actually got around to watching it when it first came out, just felt like I had. I kind of want to give it a shot since I've bagged it out so much but also have absolutely no desire to subject myself to it, based on what I did see.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as this cut gives us more sexy shots of Gal Gadot, I'll be happy.

It's alright, Seth. I still think you Rose to the occasion.

Relax yourselves, I was being intentionally dramatic because Im sick of Star Wars.

To be honest, it has been a few years since I saw Justice League, (and BVS and MOS for that matter) and I don't remember most of it. All I know it wasn't good. I know the scenes in the new trailer were likely not in the theatrical cut, but it just has the same vibe. That is what I meant by it looked the same to me. I am sure in its entirety it will be different from the theatrical cut, so I won't trash it yet, but I guess I forgot how unhappy I was with MOS/BVS/Justice League, until I got another look.