Star Wars Chicks

Filthy Jawa

https://io9.gizmodo.com/report-the-co-creator-of-russian-doll-is-developing-a-1843007149?_ga=2.209223378.1913875764.1587527061-1784244269.1585619868

Another series announced...or "reported". I watched the first episode of Russian Doll. It seemed good. I'm not sure why I didn't continue. Maybe I just forgot.

'a different part of the Star Wars timeline than other projects'. Does that mean other projects currently in development/production (pre- and post-OT, in other words)? Or other projects that have ever existed? I would hope/expect they wouldn't launch a new timeline of Star Wars with a tv show. Not to sound dismissive of the tv medium. I love tv. But it starts with the movies. Everything builds from there. To make a series set in the Old Republic or in some future time would be a hard sell and a likely misfire, in my expert opinion.

Female-centric - sounds good. Why not? Female's as good a gender as any.

Sounds interesting! Loved Russian Doll - binge watched that in no time at all! Always good to hear of new projects and have no issue if it's a female centric cast.

Really looking forward to the Cassian series and of course Obi-Wan's. Hope they all keep up the high standard set by The Mandalorian!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.