Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star Wars Chicks

2 replies to this topic

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!

• 8,795 posts
https://io9.gizmodo....4269.1585619868

Another series announced...or "reported". I watched the first episode of Russian Doll. It seemed good. I'm not sure why I didn't continue. Maybe I just forgot.

'a different part of the Star Wars timeline than other projects'. Does that mean other projects currently in development/production (pre- and post-OT, in other words)? Or other projects that have ever existed? I would hope/expect they wouldn't launch a new timeline of Star Wars with a tv show. Not to sound dismissive of the tv medium. I love tv. But it starts with the movies. Everything builds from there. To make a series set in the Old Republic or in some future time would be a hard sell and a likely misfire, in my expert opinion.

Female-centric - sounds good. Why not? Female's as good a gender as any.

Rogue 3

Rogue 3

Who is Number 1?

• 2,699 posts

Sounds interesting!  Loved Russian Doll - binge watched that in no time at all!    Always good to hear of new projects and have no issue if it's a female centric cast.   

Really looking forward to the Cassian series and of course Obi-Wan's.   Hope they all keep up the high standard set by The Mandalorian!

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,424 posts

I bet the anti-KK crowd will be happy with an all-female Star Wars series 

Reply to this topic