Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone freaking out about oil around here?

11 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,221 posts

What is gas prices in California now? $4 a gallon?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

Few days ago I saw an ARCO at 2.89. Haven't seen below 3 a gallon in years! I bet it's lower now, or is about to be.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,221 posts

People in Texas oil industry and getting scared like they did when fracking kinda went under. 

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 674 posts

People in Texas oil industry and getting scared like they did when fracking kinda went under. 

Well, they need to pull up their boot straps and get a second job!  Do they really need an iPhone?

• Cerina +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,221 posts

lol

• monkeygirl +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,369 posts

our gas is under 3.50

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,221 posts

Filled up for a $1.28 on Sunday. Because I drive a Prius that means I spent five dollars to fill my tank.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 30,122 posts

Well, they need to pull up their boot straps and get a second job!  Do they really need an iPhone?

<3

Here's my thoughts on oil - if I suck it up for a year or 2 and work a full time job, I can put all that money directly into savings and buy a foreclosed house in the inevitable recession that'll hit Houston like a damn hurricane.
  • Darth Ender +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,369 posts

Found a station yesterday and filled up for less than $40-we're at about $2.20-2.75 now, depending on where you are

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,221 posts

Still at $1.28.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

There can be only one

• 2,137 posts

I live in an oil town - Calgary, Alberta up in the Great White North, so negative oil prices combined with all the quarantine and lock down stuff going on = not exactly boom town around here. Kind of a nice change, actually, if only for a while. It's been a complete rat race for so long that a bit of a correction was in order. Just hope it doesn't drag on over long. 

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,516 posts

I filled up my wife's jeep for $1.11 a gallon with a 10 cent discount at the Murphy gas station in front of Walmart.

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Reply to this topic