Shawn Daivari
Shane Helms
Billy Kidman
Mike Rotunda
Pat Buck
Scott Armstrong
Sarah Stock

Gerald Brisco

This is actively happening now. There'll be more names. This is the biggest roster cut I've ever seen.

Linked to both the governor and Trump. I'm happy I don't financially support this company anymore and only stream what few shows I watch.

I love watching old wrestling too much...

My user name is my firstname.lastname@gmail.com---im sure you can figure this out.

PW: Maxpower19

Now I feel less guilty supporting them.

Stream is limited to one device at a time so dont give this shit out.

All the wrestling dirt sheets have been calling for WWE to stop putting on these shows. I think they forgot there would be consequences especially since there is no money from live events and ppvs. The Indies are pretty much dead right now. I'm sure some of them will be back when they start up live shows.

All the wrestling dirt sheets have been calling for WWE to stop putting on these shows. I think they forgot there would be consequences especially since there is no money from live events and ppvs. The Indies are pretty much dead right now. I'm sure some of them will be back when they start up live shows.

Honestly, as long as they are taking proper precautions to the nth degree, I am fine with them continuing to perform.

I also read that the contracts WWE has with NBC and FOX stipulate there must be a certain number of live shows broadcast per year. If they dont reach that number the contracts could be voided. Would NBC and FOX do that knowing what WWE is up against during this pandemic? I guess Vince is not willing to take that chance.

But live shows need CROWDS. The can say the WWE workers are essential, but the crowd? That just seems idiotic to let that many people come together during a pandemic.

The WWE needs shows. Other than merchandise, and the network, it's their only source of revenue right now. Not having the crowds is visually off putting, but they will do shows as long as they can without them.

• 2 weeks later...

Curtis Axel, the worst Intercontinental Champion in recent memory and one of the worst ever, was cut as well.

I actually liked him. He was never eliminated in the RR!