Shawn Daivari
Shane Helms
Billy Kidman
Mike Rotunda
Pat Buck
Scott Armstrong
Sarah Stock

Gerald Brisco

This is actively happening now. There'll be more names. This is the biggest roster cut I've ever seen.

Linked to both the governor and Trump. I'm happy I don't financially support this company anymore and only stream what few shows I watch.

I love watching old wrestling too much...

My user name is my firstname.lastname@gmail.com---im sure you can figure this out.

PW: Maxpower19

Now I feel less guilty supporting them.

Stream is limited to one device at a time so dont give this shit out.

All the wrestling dirt sheets have been calling for WWE to stop putting on these shows. I think they forgot there would be consequences especially since there is no money from live events and ppvs. The Indies are pretty much dead right now. I'm sure some of them will be back when they start up live shows.

All the wrestling dirt sheets have been calling for WWE to stop putting on these shows. I think they forgot there would be consequences especially since there is no money from live events and ppvs. The Indies are pretty much dead right now. I'm sure some of them will be back when they start up live shows.

Honestly, as long as they are taking proper precautions to the nth degree, I am fine with them continuing to perform.

I also read that the contracts WWE has with NBC and FOX stipulate there must be a certain number of live shows broadcast per year. If they dont reach that number the contracts could be voided. Would NBC and FOX do that knowing what WWE is up against during this pandemic? I guess Vince is not willing to take that chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Braun and Black picked up quickly.  Not sure why the WWE didn't give Black a shot after coming back from his injury.  I feel like he had some good momentum before he got hurt.  

Odd with Ruby Riott, not sure why they re-united the Riott squad in the first place.

Will Lana join Rusev?  I hope not.

Obviously losing Braun ****ing sucks, but I'm guessing there was also some kind of behind the scenes problems, considering how much of a fan favorite he is.

Ruby Riott... that one sucks as well because they probably axed her to make room for more eye-candy wrestlers.

Guess I should just be happy Nikki Cross didn't get dropped during her hiatus.

• 3 weeks later...

So there were more cuts. Names most of us have seen, but really were never going anywhere. The bigger names I guess would be Killian Dain and Breezango. 

I don't get the Breezango release, but only because i thought they should have been brought up months ago to bolster a week tag division. Speaking of tag teams they released Ever-Rise. A few months ago i wouldn't have batted an eye at that, but they've been pushed the last couple of months. And there was a bit of personality there! 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.