Have you been stimulated yet?

Ms. Spam

See even the lure of money like $3400 bucks isn't enough to make me get hitched and have two kids.

But what if we just SAID we had kids?

Am I the only person on Nightly still working?

No, I'm working from home. I have lost about 60% of my income, though, all my regular voiceover gigs other than my Classic Rock show

for Aramco in Saudi Arabia but they're so caught up I likely won't have more from them this year.

AW. My ex and his partner are having pains about this too. He works for the Tobin which is a theater music venue that does opera and plays and music concerts and he's on furlough because you can't meet to do stuff there. And my ex teaches art appreciation and history and he only has three students. He's cutting back big time. Me - I've been working 70 plus a week in hours. I need to cut back at my second job. It's not my fault they didn't hire enough people. I'm dying.

Our bus system is not charging customers right now so drivers don't have to handle money or talking to customers but runs on a Sunday schedule all week long now so the drivers can have less exposure. They built plastic separators too.

We don't have the plastic separators, but we're doing the rest of that. It's really quiet. I'm leaving downtown with five people and that's in rush hour. But we're also an oil town and Western Canadian crude is trading for something like minus 30 dollars a barrel. So it's not exactly boom town out here.

• 1 month later...

So I finally got my debit card because I had to pay in last year. Coincidentally, I we owe again and the amount of the debit is $20 more than we owe. I am paying the government with the money. So basically, the government just bought me a case of Coors Light.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.