• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're your panic attacks, you tell us.

Your cat is adorable   I'm running on vapors after staying up all night and trying to get something done (has to be done today) before this happens  

Not sorry for my Irish goodbye. I had no idea what was going on anymore. Apparently I went to bed with dinner still out and the door unlocked and the living room fan still on. I dont think I drank mor

I might be ok that weekend. We might need to go drop off Noah in Austin then, but I don't know the exact plans yet. So I can't say for sure which day I'm available. Noah's birthday is that Friday though, so not then.

A non-Nightly friend just introduced me to riot.im. It's free, open-source, allows encryption, has old-school chat rooms, and video conferencing. Maybe something to look into for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Also, Reese and I have discussed using this time to watch that 365 Days movie on Netflix, and that vampire movie with Kevin Richardson on Amazon, so you all are in for a real treat!

Thats what I hear. Which is why it begs to be experienced with rowdy friends and alcohol. Because I doubt I could make it through the whole thing sober and alone.