• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're your panic attacks, you tell us.

Your cat is adorable   I'm running on vapors after staying up all night and trying to get something done (has to be done today) before this happens  

Not sorry for my Irish goodbye. I had no idea what was going on anymore. Apparently I went to bed with dinner still out and the door unlocked and the living room fan still on. I dont think I drank mor

Also:

I did a regular Google Hangout tonight. Ranking the four major ones I've used (Zoom, Google Meet, Google Hangouts, Jitsi Meet):

1. Jitsi Meet - #1 for privacy, security, and features. + Browser based

2. Google Meet - It's Google, so you pretty much know what you're getting for privacy, but the features are there. + Browser based

3. Zoom - Bad security, bad privacy, have to download and install a program

4. Google Hangout - Layout is terrible, couldn't figure out how to adjust it. Not sure which would be worse, not having a way to change the layout or it being so well hidden.

Also:

Houseparty is good for my family, because anyone can pretty much just drop in at any time, which is great for families or friends, but I wouldn't want to mix the two.

Facetime - Functions just great on Apple devices for video chat with an individual

Skype - Haven't used in a long time, but it was the worst parts of Facetime and Zoom.

Oh yeah, I have Houseparty, I've only used it once. Not bad but I think we are limited to 7 people?

I need to test out some options so I can host meetings for my Girl Scouts, and I'm trying to get away with Zoom because of the time limit. So I'm up for almost anything.

Cereese Hollen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Cereese Hollen's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5168117350

Meeting ID: 516 811 7350

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,5168117350# US (Houston)

+16699006833,,5168117350# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 253 215 8782 US

+1 301 715 8592 US

Meeting ID: 516 811 7350

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeHvt7Wpd1

I'll start it at 7ish central? Is that what we decided?