• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're your panic attacks, you tell us.

Your cat is adorable   I'm running on vapors after staying up all night and trying to get something done (has to be done today) before this happens  

Not sorry for my Irish goodbye. I had no idea what was going on anymore. Apparently I went to bed with dinner still out and the door unlocked and the living room fan still on. I dont think I drank mor

I don't know if I'll make it. We played a game as a family and I still don't have the kids down for the night. Hopefully I'll be able to get on for a little bit

Sorry for ducking out without really saying anything last night. I was barely awake and didn't want to interrupt the conversation or wait for a spot to jump in to say bye. I didn't have much to add beforehand, either, but it was good seeing and hearing from so many of you!

Oh man. Embarrassed does not begin to describe how I feel (aside from my hangover). So sorry guys! I hope I wasn't too obnoxious. I haven't drank like that in years.

You were super adorable. And really drunk.

Guys, I think my bangs grew back

Sorry to Zoom and run, night got away from me but had to keep my promise to Tami. I think I'm going to have to take Tami and Quinn on a coffee date when this pandemic crap is over.

ILU SO MUCH for that. Seeing Q and Luna made me smile all weekend