zoom drinks

I'm bummed I missed it but by the time I got the kids in bed, my wife needed to talk and then I was ready to collapse:

Not sorry for my Irish goodbye. I had no idea what was going on anymore. Apparently I went to bed with dinner still out and the door unlocked and the living room fan still on. I dont think I drank more than usual but holy **** I feel terrible.

Yeah, we were wondering what happened. I just assumed you had to take care of something, so it's all good.

BTW, Tank came back, and Ender was wasted. Very interesting to learn about where Captain Bleh lives, too! I didn't talk all that much, but it was fun listening to everyone, and it was especially interesting learning about people I have posted with some time, but had not met before.

The next time there is another zoom meeting, I'm in. :)

I haven't been that drunk in years. My bad guys. I am sure I acted like a total ***hole and I am so sorry. I had to suddenly put one of my dogs down earlier in the week and I have been a wreck all week and I have had to hold it together for the family.

All I know is I stumbled as I stood up and laid there till 4AM. I didn't throw up; I am not a puker (in this case I wish I was because I felt like shit all Monday).

You can come on and not talk, it's totally okay. We've had some quieter members come on and just hang out and listen and laugh at our drunk asses.

I am too anxious to hang like this, but Drunk Torch pours one out for the opportunities missed.

For the record, my wife is the wild and free one. lol

I will only judge if you don't come.

Totally! I'm not the most outgoing person either THT, but if you zoom, you can hide your video, and just listen. You can participate when you have something you want to share...or don't. Your presence alone would be welcome!

I'm just speaking from experience because I have been here a while, but never met anyone here outside nightly, and when I finally worked up the courage to be in the the most recent zoom meeting a few weeks ago, I was very glad I did. It was very nice to see and put a face to people I have only seen as a screen name.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.