zoom drinks

When your kid is 15, I'm going to laugh at you.

Yeah, no 15 year old is going to want to be part of this, and since youre barely seeing him, he should be the priority.

Brando says he's out on Fridays, so we're just gonna have to alternate days of the week I guess. I can't imagine we'll ever be able to find a day when everyone's able to make it. So far, for the next one, I think the suggestion of Sunday Memorial Day weekend (24th) might be the best.

Depending on how the night goes, I may be able to drop in on a Friday at some point, but I can never plan on it. But, yeah, I think that we should just alternate and see when the most people can do it

Fridays are also not great for me because of other zoom meetups I have those days, too, so I can likely just show up for a tiny bit on those days at most, but I am certainly cool with the idea of rotating through different days to help accommodate everyone.

Does anyone have a problem with the Sunday before Memorial Day? Meaning the day before, not the week before.

Me either, we finally broke down and are getting a ductless installed upstairs so we can sleep at night in the summer.

When I first moved to Denver, I bought a 100 year old condo that didn't have air and a boiler for heat. I bought a window AC unit and had that **** cranked up to max in the summer. I lived in my bedroom. In the winter the boiler got so hot, I had to keep the windows open even if there was a blizzard outside. When I bought my house, my goal was to make it through one summer just to see if I could adjust. I lasted till the first week of May.

wow. It was downright swampy for a couple days. Now we're back to normal.

I don't like how I get drunk on anti depressants

Happy drunk or like, slurring words drunk?

The pathology of my drunkenness. It takes a bit more than normal for me to get a buzz and I don't mentally feel anything beyond that. Until the day after.

I used to be able to *feel* how drunk I was getting progressively. Now, I feel as if I've had a small glass of wine until the end-of the bottle I'm drinking or the evening. I've tried slowing down to reach a level of decent buzz and stay there but that doesn't work-I can't maintain that. It makes it so easy to over do it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.