zoom drinks

We probably don't wanna over do it. You guys will get sick of my **** in no time. I was thinking monthly, maybe?

Weekly might be overkill, but "never again" is definitely not an option.

Pretty annoyed I forgot to take any screen shots, though. Not the jazz hands, not the part where Tami's phone got hit by a tornado or whatever that was, and not of the segments that were like Kids Say the Darnedest Things minus the Cosby stigma.

Next time pick an Archive thread and do a dramatic rereading.

I would absolutely be down for this.

We probably don't wanna over do it. You guys will get sick of my **** in no time. I was thinking monthly, maybe?

Weekly might be overkill, but "never again" is definitely not an option.

Pretty annoyed I forgot to take any screen shots, though. Not the jazz hands, not the part where Tami's phone got hit by a tornado or whatever that was, and not of the segments that were like Kids Say the Darnedest Things minus the Cosby stigma.

Next time pick an Archive thread and do a dramatic rereading.

I would absolutely be down for this.

I had to take a shower

It was a great idea. I still ended up going to bed late, even though I left at a reasonable time. I have an office set up in the basement, so I was down there. I came up to go to bed and my wife was baking, so I ended up telling her all about meeting up with all of you, and before I knew it it was almost 1 and I had another whiskey in my belly.

I haven't had more than two drinks in one day for a long time, but I was at something like 2 beers and 5 whiskeys for the day. I'm surprised I had no ill effects today. But some of the alcohol was earlier in the day while I was tearing down our deck. I got about halfway done before it started to rain last night, and then it rained all day today. So hopefully I actually finish it before our next meeting.

I don't feel very well today. I slept on the couch off and on most of the day. I'm so glad I showered last night.

I'm good with another one of these whenever. I'd love it if Spam and Mindy can be there.

I'm going to have to be better prepared next time so LMK when we're doing it

Im running a Zoom trivia night for a church group tomorrow night. Well see how it works.

It worked well. I'm a little drunk but I should be getting paid, cause I'm that good.

I don't know that I can make the 9th work. Definitely can't do Friday. I'd do better with later in the month, if it's going to be regular at all I can't do more than monthly.

Generally speaking, Saturdays are hard for me cause it's the day I usually go and see my kid.

You act like he's not invited or something.

My kids, Jacob's kids, and Nicole's kids were all on this chat last time. And so were Tami and Katrina's cats.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.