zoom drinks

Zoom requires a subscription to do more than 40 minutes.

I have a GSuite account so I can do Google Meet and set us up, or we could do Jitsi, which also works well and is pretty damn easy.

On the computer sometimes you can watch videos, and sometimes those videos are if people you know, and sometimes those videos are live, and sometimes you can interact with the people and they can see live video of you at the same time.

And sometimes when you and the other people can see and hear each other on the computer, people drink. Actually its pretty much every time but depending on the people and time of day, you might have to pretend its coffee.

Im drinking now. Well, Im probably done for the night unless I have one more.

Im in a mood to drink whiskey and listen to sad country songs.

Is there anyone else in the Eastern time zone who plans on participating? If not, Im good with 9-9:30. Barring anything crazy, I could do a couple of hours and it wouldnt be ridiculously early for anyone.

I'm going to listen to a stupid soccer meeting and then I can hop on at 6:30ish PDT if that works. Depends on how long you guys want to talk. We are going on a booze run to pick up like 3 cases of wine from our wine clubs so I will have PLENTY.

I am going to make a booze run to my beer club and pick up a three cases of Coors Light, Bud Light Lime, and Busch Light. :)

Anyone planning to still be on at 11E/10C/9M/8P?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.